Top-Up Natcom Haiti
Top-up Natcom prepaid mobile phones in Haiti
How to Top-up Natcom mobiles in Haiti?
- Start recharging a Natcom mobile in Haiti by entering the phone number in the blank field.
- Once the system checks the validity of your Natcom phone number you can choose the desired top-up amount to send to Haiti. At Fonmoney you can top up a Natcom cellphonewith 10 USD, 15 USD, 20 USD or 25 USD.
- Next, select your preferred payment method. Fonmoney offers credit card, Paysafecard or Sofort Banking.
- Finally, just complete the payment details. After the transaction is complete, we will send the Natcom prepaid credit automatically to Haiti, after which you should receive a message from your mobile operator with your new balance.
NATCOM HAITI PREPAID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- To check your current Natcom Haiti balance, please type in 110.
- Registration is free for the roaming service. We advise activating it before you leave the country, just call 2222 8888/111/110. Attention: The Global Roaming Feature must be turned on directly from your mobile device by going to: Menu -> Natcom Haiti -> Global Roaming -> ON (Active / Enable).
- In case you forgot to register for the roaming service and are already abroad you can activate it by calling +509 2222 8888. Once you are back, you can deactivate it manually by following these steps: Menu Natcom Haiti -> Global Roaming -> OFF (Off /off).
- Subscribe to our Haiti Newsletter to get all updates and promotion codes as soon as we offer money transfer to Haiti.