Transfer money to Cuba now!
Recharge an AIS debit card in Cuba!
- This is the fastest way to send money to Cuba, within 24 hours your AIS debit card will be recharged.
- You can use the AIS card to pay in many shops or withdraw money from any ATM in Cuba
- If the receiver does not have an AIS debit card you can get one for free in course of your first transaction with Fonmoney
- You can easily recharge from home
Send money to be picked up in cash in Cuba!
- Send money to be picked up in cash quickly and secure
- After a short time, the receiver can pick up the money in a bank of your choice without owning a bank account
- There are 78 locations of the Banco Popular de Ahorro and 88 locations of the Banco Metropolitano
- You choose the amount of money you would like to send and we will take care of the rest and make sure your money arrives as qickly as ppossible and safe!